You know what we need? Update news! V120 is now live, only a day after the 119 update, and comes with even more fixes, goodies, and happiness for all! Let's check out what's in store today!
- All slugger weapons have had their rate of fire halved, damage doubled, and bullet time generated doubled.
- Slugger bullets now retain ability to hit after deflect.
- Punch is now more adaptive to how far from max range the hit was, in regards to how fast the next is charged up and damage
- You can now hold use to keep punching at max charge.
- Added a bunch of minable tiles
- Fixed incorrect speed calculation for tiles leading for crazy bobbing in fluids
- Fixed incorrect door rendering
- Added automatic adding of “simple” locks to io-connected to lock slots on old maps.