- Edit control presets in settings menu.
- Switching team resets spawn point
- Bots can now be manually moved around if autoBalanceBots is off.
- “Bunny-jumping” to the left works as well as right
- Pressing esc/start while in shop no longer hangs input.
- Shop is no longer cut off out of camera when having moved around some.
- Bots no longer get stuck when trying to punch each other in really close combat. Should also fix similar problems with grenades and similar.
- Fixed offline indicator in corner not being accurate.
- Blaster splash heat effect goes through shield
- Shield belt is now slightly visible when activated, and a lot more obvious when it is powering down.
- Shield belt now works while animating activation.
- Grenade gun has 14% longer reload time.
- Blaster Ballet and Secret Hideout should now have better pathing.
- Added some tutorial rooms and modified some.
- Stores now restock even when items have been bought up completely.
- All VS maps now have all 4 teams enabled.
- Direct hits with Flashbang will now destroy a shield belt charge.
- Sound and music will mute when window not in focus
- Red robot (ninja) has a longer attack animation
- Phaser gun has slightly less bullet time associated with it.
- Variable throwing power with throwables works now. Tap quickly to throw weak.
- Shield belt does not have warning sound if it has never been charged.
- Bullet time is tuned to adapt more fluently to more players, also bullet time secondary range effect is now dependant on the source range, which makes for much more fluent bullet time in general.
- Added bullet time and auto aim options enable/disable in settings.
- Increased objective limit caps
- safes and revive stations no longer destroy input.
- changing settings with held down button is now a lot faster.
- Improved rolling behaviour against walls, (hold against wall and roll to fall down smoothly)
- Cobalt used to loose air control in some odd situations. Hopefully some fixed.
- Grenades and pickups now explode in lava.
- Added slight gradient to flashbang B&W effect
- Fist has slighly shorter charge up time and slightly longer range.
- A successful maxiumm charged fist hit will now give a bonus to the speed of the next fist charge up.
- Fixed converting of valuables getting stuck if leaving and returning to converter while ending.
- Predator jumping Ai improved.
- Guards no longer sometimes get stuck in a direction holding a throwable ready.
- Bindable reload action.
- Gyrojet gun tweaked balance wise, now slightly less forceful and slighly more expensive.
- Added player health option to survival. Anything except normal will force practice mode.
- In survival, if a player leaves, no more players can join mid-game. The max number of players having been present in a survival game are displayed below the score if above 1.
- Slugger Cobra has slightly more recoil and spread over long firing duration
- upgrade bench crash bug when re-entering upgrade bench while upgrading fixed.
- Some debug print messages did not render properly
- Can buy ammo and shower repeatedly by holding.
- Nano shower effect more clear, also hud disappears when using.
- Metalface sparks randomly when damaged
- Fixed jumping straight up on slopes being bugged.
- Fixed Ai bug where Ai’s would actually run towards dangers instead of from them.
- Picking up multiple ammo boxes before pickup animation finishes will add the numbers together to show total pickup.
- Bots could not pickup plug because they were holding throwables charged
- Rocks have a different damage curve, exponentially less with low speeds..
- Birds have a slower throw animation, which should trigger an earlier bullet time reaction.
- Added shield belt upgrades to be purchasable in the upgrade bench.
- Salvaged items can no longer be reloaded. Was a bug.
- Gas plants now deflect railgun slugs too. Also, bounced bullets can hit the shooter.
- Debug keys are now disabled unless you set “enableDebugKeys” to “true” in debug.cfg
- Increased slugger revolver fire rate a tiny bit, but slowed down reload speed a tiny bit.
- Slugger bullets now modify damage slightly by speed. In practice, this means pipe, and upgraded revolver will do slighly more damage, while breacher will do slightly less.
- Slugger Breacher has increased rate of fire.
- Added strong recoil to railgun, but also 33% longer reload and less bullet time effect.
- Modified Survival House difficulty curve.
- In Survival House, Ninjas no longer use the shield belt, have less guns in general, but now instead have the force device, which is an area of effect attack but also pushes grenades and projectiles away.
- Capital letters in profile name editing if you tap up
- Esc/start now pauses the game for everyone.
- Windy Valley now has infinite ammo as it is supposed to be.
- Fixed some input freeze bugs when going in and out of menues.
- Maybee fixed sound looping in menues error,, please report if it happens.
- The most a map can zoom out is now a Camera Mode configurable number.
- Added option in settings for following bots with the camera.
- Added deathmatch map Tomb.
- Fixed a bug with the auto-updater that make it impossible to download big files.
- Launcher isn’t frozen while it tries to log in
- Launcher now tries to set a valid screen resolution if 1280×800 isn’t supported
- Play offline, if valid, is available without logging in
- Fixed the change log being double (repeated twice)
Cobalt Update Out!
Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:51 PM
Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:59 PM
I have been looking forwards to this
Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:21 PM
Jeb and the oxeye team does fix their game.
Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:22 PM
BEST update ever besides multiplayer if it comes out
Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:49 PM
Hm, I wonder if the mapper intern made the two new maps . Tomb is a fun DM map, the other one seems rather fun though it's WIP.
Looking for that amazing thread? Check the Useful Threads Index!
Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:03 PM
No more getting killed while buying stuff!
Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:09 PM
Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:53 PM
Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:59 PM
Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:59 PM
First update must have been big because of the huge amount of feedback they got on things they never or hardly ever thought about before. Or things they just didn't get to finish before the holiday season.
If there are new things you found in the game that aren't on the change log, please share them in this topic. =)
Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:37 PM
Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:43 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users